search icon



Information for the 2023-24 School Year:

Michael Strembitsky School is full in planned classes from Kindergarten to Grade 9 in the regular program. A Kindergarten student who is a resident and lives in the school's attendance area may still register. We will only accept resident students in Grades 1 to 9 who have newly moved into the school’s attendance area for the regular program. A resident student of Edmonton Public Schools has at least one parent or legal guardian living in Edmonton who is not Roman Catholic. Non-resident students can enrol in another Division school with space in planned classes.


If you are registering for Kindergarten or if you are new to Edmonton Public Schools, you must register online."

Examples of accepted confirmation of address documentation for registration at Michael Strembitsky School:

Three proofs of address are required upon registration:

  • Utility bill
  • Bank statement
  • home or rental insurance document
  • lease or mortgage agreement
  • property tax bill

Michael Strembitsky does not accept a drivers license, cell phone bill, or automobile insurance as a proof of address

Please note: Students cannot be registered in two schools at the same time.